Digital Content Marketing Specialist
We are looking for a creative digital content creator to write and produce various types of download able content and
blog regularly, to expand our company’s digital footprint, awareness, subscribers, and leads. Content creation experience
would include email, blogging, social, search, success stories, webinars, whitepapers, eBooks, video content, promotions
and more. It is preferred that this person has experience in SEO/SEM strategies and tactics. This role requires a
high level of creativity, attention to detail, and project management skills. We are looking for someone with domain
expertise in IT Product to join our growing team.
- Create 1–2 free resources each month to drive leads, subscribers, awareness, and/or other important metrics (examples
include ebooks, whitepapers, infographics, video shorts, how to guides, presentation templates, etc.).
- Blog on an ongoing basis to support and promote our offers and the value propositions we deliver to the F&B/Life
Sciences industries to attract site visitors through search, social media, gated content and email subscribers.
- Use SEO strategies and tactics including the use of keywords to drive organic traffic to our digital content and
creating inbound links, as well as monitoring how to improve organic search engine performance and goal-setting
based on click through rates, traffic, and conversions.
- Grow our subscriber base by providing them with regular, helpful content that’s aligned with their needs, interests
and stage in the buying journey.
- Collaborate with designers, product marketers, sales professionals, external influencer's and industry subject matter
experts to produce relevant content that meets the needs of both key stakeholders and our audience.
- Convince regional marketing leads that our content and campaigns are worth investing time and effort in promoting.
We operate in a global capacity, so the actual execution of these activities is typically owned by the regional
marketing team, so collaboration is key.
- Work with the sales and business development teams to develop compelling customer presentations focused around the
value we deliver to the F&B/Life Sciences industries.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent working experience.
- Domain expertise in F&B/CPG and/or Life Sciences industries.
- Past experience producing content for the web specifically, as well as channel-specific knowledge (blog, video, LinkedIn,
Facebook, Twitter, etc.).
- Past experience building audiences online.
- A dual-minded approach: highly creative and an excellent writer but can also be process-driven, think scale, and
rely on data to make decisions and optimize results.
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite (particularly Photoshop and InDesign).
- Experience with SEO/SEM strategies and tactics.
We welcome people as they are, creating an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value
for the company. We’re looking for people with a passion for success — on the job and beyond.